Natural Gas Mobility: Driving the future post Covid-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has led the world change - and perhaps it won't be unfair to say forever. It is obvious that people's behaviour will drastically change too, and when it comes to mobility, the changes are obvious. The haemorrhage that entire mobility eco-system will go through with coronavirus impact on the auto sector, will set up new normal for the industry.
Post Covid-19 scenario may present an opportunity for increased NGV adoption as consumers have taken note of the dramatic improvement in the air quality since lockdown. Besides, the implementation of BS-VI emission norms is going to widen the difference between CNG and diesel vehicles, which will make CNG vehicles more attractive. So, in this webinar, the panelists will discuss the changing mobility scenario post lockdown and its impact on natural gas in the transportation sector.
Key Points of Discussion:
- Impact of Covid-19 on future mobility and its effect on the consumption of natural gas in transportation sector
- How NGV players are getting future-ready
- The opportunity for pre-owned vehicle players, especially on NGV front
- Safety measures adopted by fleet operators, car-pooling companies post Covid-19 era
- Upcoming innovations/solutions in the market
- Interface: Zoom Live Webinar